Golf Cart Insurance

For owners of gas or electric powered golf carts purchased who operate them for personal use in areas away from main roadways.

Must be written on a homeowners or seasonal property policy. It’s also suggested that the insured have a valid driver’s license.

Required by law
Not required by law, but it is a good idea it the golf cart is used frequently.

Things that can be covered
Injury to yourself, injury to others, damage to property, or damage to the cart itself. Protection for the transportation trailer is also available.

Premiums based on
Claims history, years of insurance experience, year, make and model of vehicle.

If you would prefer to speak with a representative, Josslin would be happy to provide you an estimate on your insurance.  Please contact Rob Rotteveel if you have any questions or would like an estimate for your golf cart insurance.

Related Products