Motorcycle Insurance

For owners of motorcycles. Provides coverage for damages done to the motorcycle in the event of an accident as well as injuries.


  • Motorcycle must exceed 49 cc’s
  • Must have a minimum of M1 licensing
  • Age restrictions and prior license and insurance history
  • Surcharges may apply based on ticket, accident history
  • Surcharges may apply for performance motorcycles

Required by law
Yes, if the motorcycle is plated for the road, it must be insured.

Things that can be covered

Personal Liability for bodily injury and property damage, Collision or upset (if requested) whether at fault or not, Specified Perils (fire and theft), Comprehensive (fire/theft/vandalism/glass), and Accident benefits for injuries.

Premiums based on
Number of cc’s, Age of operator, Experience, Class of licensing, Value of bike, Age and style of bike, Accident / ticket history, Town or city you live in, and whether you use the bike for commute or pleasure.

If you would prefer to speak with a representative, Josslin would be happy to provide you an estimate on your insurance.  Please contact Rob Rotteveel if you have any questions or would like an estimate for your motorcycle insurance.

Related Coverage
See Motorized Bike Comparison