Motorhome Insurance

For owners of motorhomes. Provides coverage for liability and physical damage based on a individual value.


  • Motorhome must be licensed and registered in Ontario
  • Driver (s) must have valid Ontario License
  • Motorhome must be used for pleasure use and not a permanent residence
  • Must not reside outside of Ontario for more than 6 months

Required by law
Yes, liability coverage is mandatory.

Things that can be covered

  • Liability coverage
  • Optional Physical Damage coverage
  • Emergency Expenses (optional)
  • Additional Living Expense (optional)

Premiums based on
Location of Vehicle, Age of Driver(s), Coverage choices, Drivers ticket/accident history, and the value of the Motorhome.

If you would prefer to speak with a representative, Josslin would be happy to provide you an estimate on your insurance.  Please contact Rob Rotteveel  if you have any questions or would like an estimate for your motorhome insurance.