Cash Crop Farm Insurance

For farmers/ growers specializing in food production.

3-years business or agricultural experience preferred, acceptable claims history, physical premises must be well maintained.

Required by law
Not required by law, but may be required to satisfy mortgagee/ lender requirements or contractual obligations.

Things that can be covered
Farm Residence, Rented Dwellings, Farm Buildings, Equipment (stationary and mobile)   Produce, Farm Liability, Limited Pollution Liability.  Typically includes a customized package of coverage extensions designed for cash crop operations

Premiums based on
Property premiums are rated on the limit of coverage required and the type of building construction.  Liability premiums are  based on a combination of annual revenue, total acreage under till,  and the limit of coverage provided. Type of Operation, and scale of operation will also be factors.

If you would prefer to speak with a representative, Josslin would be happy to provide you an estimate on your insurance.  Please contact Phil Gleeson or Colin Brubacher if you have any questions or would like an estimate for your dairy farm insurance.

Related Coverage