Party Alcohol Liability

This program provides protection when lawsuits are brought against individuals, organizations or companies who host single/ multi-day functions with alcohol service. ie : weddings, jack & jills, banquets, socials, dances, cocktail parties, Christmas parties, euchre nights and more.

You must have a liquor license to get Party Alcohol Liability Insurance.

Required by Law
Not required by law, however, most facilities are requesting proof of this coverage prior to the event and as a requirement for renting the space.

Things that are covered

  • Commercial General Liability
  • Host Liquor Liability
  • Tenant's Legal Liability ($500,000.00)
  • Non-Owned Auto

Premiums based on

  • Number of guests
  • Limit of liability requested / required, if minors are attending

If you would prefer to speak with a representative, Josslin would be happy to provide you an estimate on your insurance.  Please contact Rob Rotteveel if you have any questions or would like an estimate for your party liability insurance.

Related Coverage
Event Liability