Tenants Insurance


Provides coverage for your contents in the event of loss or damage caused by an insured peril. Also, provides Liability coverage in the event of a law suit against you for damage or injury resulting from your negligence.

Qualifications  Click Here for an INSTANT Tenants' Quote
Must be renting/occupying a dwelling and must own the contents in the dwelling that is to be insured.

Required by law 
Tenants Package coverage is not required by law, however, most landlords now
make it mandatory that their tenants purchase insurance and provide proof of coverage.

Things that can be covered 
Liability provides coverage in the event someone sues you for damage or injuries they sustain due to your negligence. Loss or damage to your contents caused by and insured peril is covered. Coverage is also provided for additional living expenses incurred by you if you have to make alternate living arrangements due to your apartment being uninhabitable.

Premiums based on 
Premiums are based on the contents limit you require, the type of package you wish to purchase, the location of your dwelling, fire protection available and your previous insurance history.

If you would prefer to speak with a representative, Josslin would be happy to provide you an estimate on your insurance.  Please contact Rob Rotteveel if you have any questions or would like an estimate for your tenants' insurance.

Related Coverage