Sea-Doo / Jetski Insurance

For owners of Personal water craft vehicles such as Sea-doos, JetSkis or WaveRunners.

Owners and any person operating the craft are required to have obtained a Pleasure Watercraft Operator (PWO)Card.

Required by law
Yes, Liability coverage is required.

Things that can be covered
Liability & optional physical damages

Premiums based on
Year, make, model and size of engine, Previous ticket and accident history, Driver(s) age, Value of machine, amd Size of the watercraft.

Related information
Click Here to find out how to get your Pleasure Craft Operator competency card

If you would prefer to speak with a representative, Josslin would be happy to provide you an estimate on your insurance.  Please contact Rob Rotteveel if you have any questions or would like an estimate for your Sea-doo or Jetski insurance.

Related Coverage
See Motorized Bike Comparison